Siren Head is a scary monster that the artist Trevor Henderson made up. It has been a part of internet lore for a long time. Siren Head is known for following its victims, luring them in, and chasing them.
How do the heads of the Sirens look?
Siren Head is an urban legend and cryptid that is said to be mean. It looks very strange, like a tall, thin, dried out, and dehydrated mysterious humanoid creature.
Siren Head gets its name from the fact that its skin looks like it has been mummified and that it has two sirens on its head. With these sirens, it can make different sounds that can be used to talk. The sirens also make white noises and sounds that are very loud and can make it hard to hear.
What do Siren Heads do and how do they do it?
1) Mimicry: Siren Heads can act like humans, but they do it in a different way. Since the sounds are made by sirens instead of vocal cords, they are very different from those made by people.
2) Strength: Considering its size, the monster is pretty strong.
3) Speed: The heads of sirens can move quickly and cover a lot of ground in a short amount of time.
4) Stealth: They can stay still for a long time so that they blend in with their surroundings.
5) Change: It’s likely that they can change into different forms. They can turn their heads into sirens and street lights that work.
6) Disguise: Siren Heads are known to look like different kinds of trash in the city.
Where did they show up for the first time?
In 2018, Siren Headfirst came out. This mummified monster is almost 40 feet tall and is showing up in Tik Toks all over the place. Also, it is now showing up in dynamic ways in fan art and game mods, including one for Fallout 4. Siren Head is a great example of how a video game character should look. It looms over an unknown city, and its thin, echoing horns cast a dark shadow over the land it is crossing.
Creator Henderson says, “I love coming up with contemporary urban legends. And putting creatures in normal, everyday places to make them seem more real and scary.” Henderson has also made scary photorealistic cryptic monsters like Cartoon Cat and Long Horse, in addition to Siren Head.